What do I drink for healthcare you ask? a list below is to show some ideas, it is awesome to start healing a more natural fresh earthly way.
First my 2 lively cats have fresh filtered water daily as the everlasting health of my animals and family is important to me and you as well
Filtered water helps with the healthcare and I don’t want any more toxic chemicals or waste in my body so I also keep away from water in Plastic bottles as well when and if possible . The research on this tell us that there are toxins in water and all sorts of leaching from the chemicals of the plastic. If I forget to take my own bottle and need to get water while out, buy a glass bottle of filtered water if you can, which some shops sell.
For health every day, I much prefer the taste of filtered clean water to tap water which is polluted and has toxicity, it is a burden created to our cellular system.
Because of the cool fresh filtered water, we drink much more of it. Water gives more energy, less fatigue, makes the skin more hydrated which means less wrinkles, stops some headaches, gives your brain more nourishment and concentration, stops a general lagging of the bodies system and perks you up especially during the mid-afternoon slump.
Some fluids To Drink:
- Filtered Water – Use it in cooking too
- Lemon water – Squeezed fresh lemon juice in water is awesome for the body. You can also make lemon juice in frozen ice cubes and add it to the glass of water. When you have headaches, stomach issues or sweet cravings it is very beneficial in relieving some symptoms
- Fruit Water – Sliced fresh organic fruit; use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apple, oranges, lemon or whatever is available. Buy frozen organic berries if needed but defrost them first before adding them to the water, add the defrosted liquid too. Mint leaves go nicely as well like applemint. Place them into a jug of filtered water and leave it for up to 24hrs in the fridge. Add if require, to a made up organic green tea.
- Fresh or frozen Organic Mango drink – Make with all the pulp or the frozen pieces & a ¼ glass of coconut milk with an 2 ice cubes – a nice treat
- Any Organic Herbal tea, brewed leaves with no tea bags used or organic herbs fresh from the garden, soak them in warm water to your taste – Dandelion, Chamomile, Ginger & lemongrass or Olive tea are some of my favourite drinks. Lemon or a dash of organic honey can be used. Oats milk, rice milk, almond or coconut milk can be added to tea if required
- Fruity Green Smoothie made with no dairy
- Raw Choc Smoothie – Organic Cacao Powder
Alcohol is not consumed by me as it weakens the bodies health and lowers the vibrational energies. You require high vibrations to heal and give vital healthcare, read this article to help show how to receive higher vibrations. There are many books out there to help and my book will be out soon.
Whatever you do remember if you treat your body with respect and give it the best nourishment it will look after you.
Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved
– Ralph Waldo Emerson