Apple Cinnamon Muffins
It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 1 Free Range or Organic Egg
- 3 Medium – Large red or green Apples
- ½ a Cup Melted or Softened Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Spelt Flour or any Wholemeal Plain Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- Use Organic whenever possible for healthcare
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Peel if not organic – and grate the apples directly into the mixing bowl you are using to make the muffins – gets all the apple juice for the sweetness
- Mix in all the dry ingredients with the grated apple
- Add the egg & coconut oil in the bowl and mix well
- Spoon into a muffin tray, greased with virgin coconut oil
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes approximately or until golden brown. Makes approximately 10
- Leave to cool. Enjoy it with a cup of organic herbal brewed tea 🙂
Joanne’s Tip – We use Spelt flour (cousin to wheat flours) as it makes my baking lighter, is sweeter and a nutty flavour.
Use organic for healthcare when possible. These beautiful apple muffins are moist the next day as it depends on how juicy the apples are 🙂 Can be eaten with a few dollops of non-dairy yoghurt for breakfast or dessert.
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients.