It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 1 Small ready to eat Avocado diced or half a big Avocado
- 6 pitted Dates each diced 3-4 times
- 1/2 – 1 Ready to eat diced Banana– depending on the size, ½ banana is sometimes big enough, it is individual taste
- 2 teaspoons Cacao Powder – add more if you want it stronger – the powder can change strength of flavour depending on the brand and batch
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk – Stir well or shake the tin before use
- Put all the ingredients together in an electric blender and mix well for a least a few minutes, until creamy. It goes a bit thicker when you leave it in the fridge for a while. Eat within 1-2 days
- When you need to make a big batch make individual batches of this recipe but only do ½ of a banana with each as it can be too strong in banana flavour. Place them individually in the fridge until needed that same day then put all them altogether in one batch.
It is delicious with the banana slice
Joanne’s Tips – We used a hand blender to mix it, it whipped up creamy and then had it with strawberries. Beautiful also with Creamy Banana Ice-Cream.
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients.