Fruity Coconut Cup
It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 1-2 whole fruits sliced into cubes or slices
- 3 heaped tablespoon non-dairy unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup Desiccated or Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Cacao Nibs – as an option
- 1 thinly diced pitted date – optional for extra sweetness
- Mix all the ingredients gently together with a spoon
- Sprinkle with extra fruit pieces, dessicated coconut, coconut flakes, or cacao nibs as an option.
Enjoy, Serves 1-2
Joanne’s Tips – We use whatever organic fruit was in season. The photo is with organic plums, but any fruit is delicious. Our favourite is either strawberries, mango, rockmelon, peaches, plums or banana. Non-dairy coconut yoghurt we buy at a woolworths supermarket in Australia, but non-dairy yoghurts are popular elsewhere just make sure they are natural, unsweetened and organic when possible.