Savoury Egg Cups
It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 6 Organic Eggs
- ½ Cup Onion diced
- ½ a Cup of Mushrooms diced small
- Few diced of fresh chives
- ½ Teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of dried Garlic salt/paste
- ½ teaspoon of Ground or fresh Coriander
- ½ Cup Tomato diced small
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to cook & grease
- Pre-heat the oven 180. Prepare the ingredients. Grease each muffin cup in the tray with extra organic oil, give it a good amount as egg can stick to the bottom
- In a frypan with oil add the onions and stir-fry until browned, then add the mushrooms and tomato, stirfry. Cook until the tomatoes are a bit mushy. Place chives in with them near the end of cooking. Then in each muffin cup in the tray, place 1 teaspoon of the onion, tomato mixture –then set aside
- Beat and mix well together the eggs, salt and coriander powder in a container or jug that pours liquids out
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables into each muffin cup. Pour to the halfway point of each big muffin cup. Garnish the top of each one with more thinly sliced raw tomato
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes approximately. Cool a bit, then take out using a flat knife around the sides. Salt to taste. Enjoy as a snack, with salad or as a side dish to a main meal. Makes approximately 12
Joanne’s Tip – Use all ingredients organic if possible. Beat the eggs in a sideways angle of the bowl as they become a bit fluffier. They are good as party snacks as well or cut each one into quarters, adding them to a green salad.
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients.