Strawberries & Banana Smoothie
It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 5 Medium Strawberries fresh or frozen – raspberries or blueberries are yum too 🙂
- 1 diced ready to eat medium-large Banana – frozen or room temperature
- ½ a cup of Organic Oats, Almond, Coconut or Rice Milk – shake the carton well before use
- 1-2 Ice blocks – if you use frozen banana or strawberries then no ice is needed
- ½ a teaspoon of Organic Chia Seeds or organic hemp seed oil – optional
In a strong blender or processor mix all the ingredients well until frothy. Serves 1.
Enjoy it with a great inspiring book to read.
Joanne’s Tip – Frozen diced banana & or strawberries makes the drink thicker and creamier
Use Organic when Possible for healing